Sunday, July 27, 2014

Random Facts

Random Facts About Me
1.   I am a meme maker extraordinaire. (Seriously. I make them all the time. I have over 200 in a file and am constantly adding to it…)
2. I participated in the Iowa High School Rodeo Association (No, I wasn’t very good, but it was fun!)
3. My father is my hero.
4. I did not like to read until I was 24.
5. My cousin is author Leia Madison. (And I have admired her ever since I was a little girl.)
6. My all-time favorite movie is Dirty Dancing.
7. My friends look to me for new and unique music (and to make fan-made book trailers).
8. I like to say ‘Fuck’. A LOT.
9.  I don’t like pie. And I don’t really like cake that well either.
10. My favorite snack food is a peanut butter sandwich with sweet pickles and colby jack cheese. Soooo Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment